Stars - Issue 09
Th Stars issue of Curated Quilts focuses on Star quilts. The issue has a gallery full of great examples of Star quilts, three feature articles, a creative reset and more!
Table of Contents:
- Star Gallery
- Stars and Modern Traditionalism by Elizabeth Dackson
- Creative Reset: Scrappy Hunter Stars with Maryline Collioud-Robert
- Integrity in Quiltmaking by Karen Lewis
- American Indians and the Adaptation of the Morning Star Quilt by Teresa Duryea Wong
- Curated Studio
- Mini Quilt Challenge
- Sunset Sawtooth by Andrea Tsang Jackson
- Dizzy Stars by Amy Ellis
- On Trend: Gwen Marston: Liberated Quiltmaking, Her Lasting Legacy by Mary Elizabeth Kinch
- Fogbound Star by Mary E Flynn
96 pages, shipping 10/1/19
Related Product Articles
Cheryl Arkison’s insightful article “Don’t Fear the Curve” reminds all...
Peruse the latest issue of Curated Quilts and you’ll find...
What do your walls say about you? Do they reflect...
‘Home’ means different things to each of us. Sometimes ‘home’...
We are very excited to partner with you in the...
With our first issue wrapped up, we are looking forward...
Issue 2 is off to the printers this week and...
Here at Curated Quilts we are very excited to be...