Youth - Issue 13
The Youth issue of Curated Quilts focuses on quilts made by young people. The issue has a gallery full of inspiring quilts made by young quilters, three feature articles, a creative reset, and more!
Table of Contents:
- Youth Gallery
- Social Justice Sewing Academy: Giving a Voice to the Unheard by Teresa Duryea Wong
- Generation to Generation: Teaching Kids to Quilt by Brittany Bowen Burton
- Creative Reset: Sewing With the Next Generation: A Multimedia Project by Laura Loewen
- Inspiring Young Adults to Quilt: The Women in Science Quilt Project by Laura McDowell Hopper
- Curated Studio
- Mini Quilt Challenge
- Doors Wide Open by Heather Kojan
- Laptop Case: Quilt-As-You-Go by Amy Ellis
- On Trend: Share What You Love by Stephanie Jacobson
- Appliqué Patches by Christine Ricks
96 pages, shipping 10/1/2020
Related Product Articles
Cheryl Arkison’s insightful article “Don’t Fear the Curve” reminds all...
Peruse the latest issue of Curated Quilts and you’ll find...
What do your walls say about you? Do they reflect...
‘Home’ means different things to each of us. Sometimes ‘home’...
We are very excited to partner with you in the...
With our first issue wrapped up, we are looking forward...
Issue 2 is off to the printers this week and...
Here at Curated Quilts we are very excited to be...