DIGITAL Well Said - Issue 8
Our next issue of Curated Quilts focuses on quilts that say something. The issue has a gallery full of great examples of Well Said quilts, three feature articles, a creative reset and more!
Table of Contents:
- Well Said Gallery
- Designing Representational Quilts by Riane Menardi Morrison
- Creative Reset: Baby Tuck Shop by Susan Lightstone
- Quilted Palampores from India Speak Volumes by Teresa Duryea Wong
- Stories that Rise From the Cloth and Pierce the Heart by Teresa Duryea Wong
- Curated Studio
- Mini Quilt Challenge
- Crossroads by Riane Menardi Morrison
- Rise Wall Hanging by Amy Ellis
- On Trend: I Only Have What I Have by Erika Echols
- Follow Your Heart Pouch by Christine Ricks
Digital files can be downloaded in either/both .EPUB or .PDF formats once the transaction is complete. Look for links to download in your email, or the checkout confirmation page.
Related Product Articles
Cheryl Arkison’s insightful article “Don’t Fear the Curve” reminds all...
Peruse the latest issue of Curated Quilts and you’ll find...
What do your walls say about you? Do they reflect...
‘Home’ means different things to each of us. Sometimes ‘home’...
We are very excited to partner with you in the...
With our first issue wrapped up, we are looking forward...
Issue 2 is off to the printers this week and...
Here at Curated Quilts we are very excited to be...