DIGITAL Plus - Issue 14
The Plus issue of Curated Quilts focuses on quilts that include the Plus shape. The issue has a gallery full of inspiring Plus quilts, three feature articles, a creative reset, and more!
Table of Contents:
- Plus Gallery
- Red Cross Quilts to the Rescue by Teresa Duryea Wong
- IDEAs for Healing by Laura McDowell Hopper and Sara Trail
- Creative Reset: Adding Positivity to Your Process by Melissa de Leon Mason
- Documenting Your Creative Process by Michelle Wilkie
- Curated Studio
- Mini Quilt Challenge
- Expanding Positivity by Brittany Bowen Burton
- Plus One by Amy Ellis
- On Trend: Stay Home and Quilt by Lindsay Conner
- Thatch by Karen Bolan
Digital files can be downloaded in either/both .EPUB or .PDF formats once the transaction is complete. Look for links to download in your email, or the checkout confirmation page.
Related Product Articles
Cheryl Arkison’s insightful article “Don’t Fear the Curve” reminds all...
Peruse the latest issue of Curated Quilts and you’ll find...
What do your walls say about you? Do they reflect...
‘Home’ means different things to each of us. Sometimes ‘home’...
We are very excited to partner with you in the...
With our first issue wrapped up, we are looking forward...
Issue 2 is off to the printers this week and...
Here at Curated Quilts we are very excited to be...