DIGITAL Improv - Issue 5
Our current issue of Curated Quilts focuses on Improv quilts. The issue has a gallery full of great examples of Improv quilts, three feature articles, a creative reset and more!
Table of Contents:
- Improv Gallery
- Bee Sewcial by Stephanie Ruyle and Leanne Chahley
- Creative Reset: The Click by Melanie Tuazon
- Improv Exudes Self Trust by Teresa Duryea Wong
- Improv: The transformative and intuitive act of spontaneous invention by Jen Broemel
- Curated Studio
- Mini Quilt Challenge
- Painting with Lines by Nancy Purvis
- Wavy Curves by Debbie Jeske
- On Trend: Hand Stitching Crazy Quilt by Nichole Vogelsinger
- On the Plus Side by Christine Ricks
96 pages, instant download
Digital files can be downloaded in either/both .EPUB or .PDF formats once the transaction is complete. Look for links to download in your email, or the checkout confirmation page.
Related Product Articles
Cheryl Arkison’s insightful article “Don’t Fear the Curve” reminds all...
Peruse the latest issue of Curated Quilts and you’ll find...
“Improv is spontaneous, and therefore repetition is impossible. The imperfect...
What do your walls say about you? Do they reflect...
‘Home’ means different things to each of us. Sometimes ‘home’...
We are very excited to partner with you in the...
With our first issue wrapped up, we are looking forward...
Issue 2 is off to the printers this week and...