DIGITAL Covid - Issue 15
The Covid issue of Curated Quilts focuses on quilts made during the pandemic. The issue has a gallery full of inspiring and emotional quilts, three feature articles, a creative reset, and more!
Table of Contents:
- Covid Gallery
- Tourist Stop Coming. Gotham Quilts Keeps Going by Teresa Duryea Wong
- The Connected Project by Berene Campbell
- Creative Reset: Creating Daily with Dice by Mel Beach
- QuiltCon Together: Modern Quilters Connect Virtually by Laura Hopper
- Quilt: Aching Absence—Missing Hugs During a Pandemic by Gwen Edwards
- Curated Studio
- Covid Mini Quilt Challenge
- Morning Make: How Daily Creative Practice Fuels You by Cheryl Arkison
- On Trend: Creating New Connections Through a Pandemic by Carolina Oneto
- Mixed Emotions by Becky McNeill
*This issue does not include quilt patterns.
Digital files can be downloaded in either/both .EPUB or .PDF formats once the transaction is complete. Look for links to download in your email, or the checkout confirmation page.
Related Product Articles
Cheryl Arkison’s insightful article “Don’t Fear the Curve” reminds all...
Peruse the latest issue of Curated Quilts and you’ll find...
What do your walls say about you? Do they reflect...
‘Home’ means different things to each of us. Sometimes ‘home’...
We are very excited to partner with you in the...
With our first issue wrapped up, we are looking forward...
Issue 2 is off to the printers this week and...
Here at Curated Quilts we are very excited to be...