House - Issue 6
Our next issue of Curated Quilts focuses on House quilts. The issue has a gallery full of great examples of House quilts, three feature articles, a creative reset and more!
Table of Contents:
- House Gallery
- Making a House a Home with Quilts by Jacquie Gering
- Creative Reset: Adding Depth with Overdying by Rossie Hutchinson
- The House that Quilters Built by Teresa Duryea Wong
- Thread by Heidi Parkes
- Curated Studio
- Mini Quilt Challenge
- Dream Tiny by Debbie Grifka
- Passage by Amy Ellis
- On Trend: Personal Textiles by Carson Converse
- Positive Outlook by Amy Ellis
Related Product Articles
What do your walls say about you? Do they reflect...
‘Home’ means different things to each of us. Sometimes ‘home’...
Cheryl Arkison’s insightful article “Don’t Fear the Curve” reminds all...
Peruse the latest issue of Curated Quilts and you’ll find...
We are very excited to partner with you in the...
With our first issue wrapped up, we are looking forward...
Issue 2 is off to the printers this week and...
Here at Curated Quilts we are very excited to be...