DIGITAL Black & White - Issue 10
Our long-awaited Black & White issue of Curated Quilts focuses on black and white quilts. The issue has a gallery full of great examples of Black & White quilts, three feature articles, a creative reset and more!
Table of Contents:
- Black & White Gallery
- Value Judgment by Cheryl Arkison
- Creative Reset: Playing with Paper by Cathleen Campbell Wolford
- How Do You See? By Michelle Wilkie
- Curated studio
- Black & White Mini Quilt Challenge
- Monochromality by Kimie Tanner & Missy Winona of On Williams Street
- Give & Take by Marge Tucker
- On Trend: Creating Projects for Every Surface by Jane Rundle
- Alpine Trail by Betsy Vinegrad
*PDF Version is delivered via email.
Digital files can be downloaded in either/both .EPUB or .PDF formats once the transaction is complete. Look for links to download in your email, or the checkout confirmation page.
Related Product Articles
Cheryl Arkison’s insightful article “Don’t Fear the Curve” reminds all...
Peruse the latest issue of Curated Quilts and you’ll find...
What do your walls say about you? Do they reflect...
‘Home’ means different things to each of us. Sometimes ‘home’...
We are very excited to partner with you in the...
With our first issue wrapped up, we are looking forward...
Issue 2 is off to the printers this week and...
Here at Curated Quilts we are very excited to be...