Curves - Issue 7
The Curves issue of Curated Quilts focuses on Curves in quilts. The issue has a gallery full of great examples of Curves in quilts, three feature articles, a creative reset and more!
Table of Contents:
- Curves Gallery
- Don’t Fear the Curve by Cheryl Arkison
- Creative Reset: QuiltCon 2019 with Sarah Ashford
- 1930s Fad: Take Two by Teresa Duryea Wong
- Exploring Cures with a Drunkard’s Path Block by Jenny Haynes
- Curated Studio
- Mini Quilt Challenge
- Banner Day by Heather Black
- Cool as a Cactus by Karen Bolan
- On Trend: 100 Days to Creativity by Debbie Grifka
- Falling Stars by Louise Wackerman
Digital files can be downloaded in either/both .EPUB or .PDF formats once the transaction is complete. Look for links to download in your email, or the checkout confirmation page.
Related Product Articles
Cheryl Arkison’s insightful article “Don’t Fear the Curve” reminds all...
Peruse the latest issue of Curated Quilts and you’ll find...
What do your walls say about you? Do they reflect...
‘Home’ means different things to each of us. Sometimes ‘home’...
We are very excited to partner with you in the...
With our first issue wrapped up, we are looking forward...
Issue 2 is off to the printers this week and...
Here at Curated Quilts we are very excited to be...